There is no form-editor in MotoPress. You can create form using free plugin like contact-form-7. After you create it you'll get shortcode that can be pasted via "WordPress Text" object.
Articles in this section
- Before You Submit a Ticket
- How to install MotoPress Plugin
- How to get and install MotoPress, purchased as an offer
- How to update MotoPress plugin?
- Incompatible Themes & Plugins
- cURL error 35: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
- TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function
- MotoPress uses jQuery and jQuery UI with WordPress. Minimum jQuery version - 1.8.3. Minimum jQuery UI version - 1.9.2. Please update WordPress to version 3.5 or higher
- How to change the color of the button in MotoPress Content Editor
- How to set the background image of the row in MotoPress Content Editor.