MotoPress Content Editor plugin doesn't support drag and drop functionality for the previously created content as it's not possible to analyze every custom solution. Meanwhile, you can edit it with the help of the plugin using the default WordPress Visual Editor. To do this, just select a block with the content and click on it. The default WordPress editor will be opened. By using MotoPress you can create new items and edit them visually.
Articles in this section
- Before You Submit a Ticket
- How to install MotoPress Plugin
- How to get and install MotoPress, purchased as an offer
- How to update MotoPress plugin?
- Incompatible Themes & Plugins
- cURL error 35: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
- TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function
- MotoPress uses jQuery and jQuery UI with WordPress. Minimum jQuery version - 1.8.3. Minimum jQuery UI version - 1.9.2. Please update WordPress to version 3.5 or higher
- How to change the color of the button in MotoPress Content Editor
- How to set the background image of the row in MotoPress Content Editor.