- First of all you should check whether there is installed proper plugin license at your WordPress and you use its license key. In other words there should be installed Slider Developer license if you try to activate it with Developer license key. In order to learn currently installed plugin license plan you should go to your WordPress Dashboard>MotoPress Slider>License and see the plan name in the brackets.
- If there is installed proper plan and you apply appropriate license you should check whether it is still activated for prior website. For this try to follow the steps below:
- Go to your MotoPress account > View Licenses > Manage Sites
- Reset/deactivate license(s)
- Go to your WordPress and activate the license(s) again.
If it is not helpful, please, contact our support team notifying that you tried all the steps from this guide.